Sunday, September 28, 2014

Trinity Invitational

note: my truck was broken into and my camera was stolen..so sad...a few of these pics are mine from my phone but most are from Coach Pradip Patel and a few I got from Mile Split...so photo creds and thank you! :)



Oh Trinity...a Friday night meet that can be stressful to get to.... but oh so fun once you are there!
I'd say we were happy to be there for sure!






No matter the day of the week...the meet schedule was still the same!
We got numbers and spikes......

Stretched and got our warm up on.....

Did some run outs.....




 And then we ran.....with all we had...just like we do every meet!













And after...well, we were still smiling!

 and why not!? We gave our all and felt accomplished and happy !
The boys took first place!
and the girls took 3rd place!
Cheers to another great meet!
Next stop...the Kentucky Horse Park for the Franklin County Invitational!

No comments:

Post a Comment