Thursday, August 16, 2012

Commitment Tuesday

Today was the day....Commitment Tuesday! Those that came and gave us a try...and it was not for them are gone...and we are left with these kids...Our 2012 XC team! We are so excited!
We raised our hands and made a pledge to the team...and we said it from our hearts....

Our Pledge:
I, Goshen XC runner, do pledge today to work hard 
and give my best at all times. 
To support my team and my team mates all season long.
I won't give up.
I won't give in.
 And I will represent Goshen Elementary with pride.
Because I am a Gator Runner!
And Gator Runners Rock!

and then we ran! 
 We ran with a new feeling of commitment......
 and a new feeling to belonging.....



 It's the true beginning of our season!

 and we celebrated with popsicles!

Cheers to great season! We are so glad you are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment